Here you’ll find a list of blog posts, covering all sorts of wellbeing and mental health topics. I’d love to read your comments on what you’ve read, and if you’d like to book an appointment please contact me.
- Nature’s benefits are all in your mindWe’ve known for a long time that being out in nature has proven benefits for mental and physical health. But what if it’s not that easy to enjoy the great outdoors?
- Curiosity: Where would we be without it?When we get bogged down in life, it can be hard to see a clear path forward. The answer is to relearn the art of curiosity – about life and how you’re living yours.
- Who’s in the driving seat of your life?There’s a useful psychological concept called locus of control that helps us understand how powerful we believe we are in shaping our own lives.
- Taking back controlIt’s not unusual to feel overwhelmed or stressed by current events. And there’s a simple way to start regaining a sense of control and perspective.
- Could video counselling work for you?Why online counselling by video or phone could be a good fit for you, particularly if you want to do your bit for the environment.
- Winter’s on the way: Top 5 tips to boost your mental healthWith winter and a second surge of covid on the way, here are my top 5 tips for boosting your emotional wellbeing.
- Newsfeed bluesThe endless newsfeed can be very detrimental to our mental health. Do you have the newsfeed blues?